Mumble Nézet News Hasábok Régi Játék oldalak Szolgáltatás oldalak Partner oldalak
Bezárás

CSHU - Hungarian Counter-Strike Portal

Fogadóiroda Tovább

Kredited: 0  |  Találati arányod: 0%

Nicolas Lombaerts Jersey

Létrehozva: június 17. 05:23 Létrehozta: anyway Kategória: CS 0 hozzászólás

Bedard Signs Minor League Deal With Dodgers - RealGM Wiretap
The Los Angeles Dodgers have signed Erik Bedard to a Minor League contract.

The 35-year-old pitched 75 23 innings for the Tampa Bay Rays in 2014 adidas superstar soldes , posting a 4.76 ERA, 7.6 K9 and 3.4 BB9 before he was released in August.

Brewers To Interview Rays VP Chaim Bloom For GM Role - RealGM Wiretap

The Milwaukee Brewers are scheduled to interview Tampa Bay Rays vice president Chaim Bloom for their vacant general manager position on Thursday.

It was reported last week that the Brewers were expected to ask permission to speak with Bloom.

Bloom, 32 adidas nmd xr1 femme , was promoted to vice president from director of baseball operations last offseason when Andrew Friedman left for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Jason Heyward Undergoes Appendectomy - RealGM Wiretap

The Atlanta Braves announced late Monday that outfielder Jason Heyward had undergone an appendectomy.

Heyward had surgery Monday night at Rose Medical Center in Denver. There was no indication of how long he might be out of the lineup.

Rivera Planned To Retire Last Season Until Injury Occurred - RealGM Wiretap

Mariano Rivera hinted several times that the 2012 season would be his last, but those plans changed when he tore his ACL shagging balls in Kansas City.

Just a day after the injury, Rivera strongly promised that he was "not going out like that."

"If I would've finished the season last year adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 noir , I would have retired last year," he said. "But I didn't want to leave that way. I wanted to give everything and I felt like I still had something left. This year, I felt like I knew what I needed to do."

Following surgery in June adidas yeezy boost 350 femme , Rivera underwent months of intense rehabilitation to get back on the mound.

"That taught me that you have to enjoy every bit of it," Rivera said earlier this spring. "I will definitely enjoy this [season] and take advantage of it."

He is signed to a one-year, $10 million contract with the Yankees.

Frasor Leads Available Relievers In K 9 - RealGM Wiretap

There are a number of strikeout-heavy relievers available on the market adidas superstar 80s noir , with Jason Frasor leading the way at 10.92 Ks per nine innings in 2012.

Here are the top 11 relievers in terms of K9:

Jason Frasor - 10.92 Mike Gonzalez - 9.84 Manny Parra - 9.36 Hisanori Takahashi - 9.30 Brandon Lyon - 9.30 Vicente Padilla - 9.18 Rafael Soriano - 9.18 Francisco Rodriguez - 9.00 Juan Cruz - 8.33 Matt Lindstrom - 7.66 Kevin Gregg - 7.63 .

Ehhez a bejegyzéshez még nincs hozzászólás.